Monday, February 9, 2009

A DISTINGUISHED ATTEMPT….ATTEMPT TO WRITE!!!

How we change or suddenly start thinking about different things. Similarly our desires, dreams, Endeavour rather everything gets stretched . May be all because the world in front of us is giving/showing those opportunity to us, like I have never thought of writing until I have started reading this blogspot.com. If there would have been no such platform or I would have remained unknown to this world like the way I was till now I should have never attempted to write even a line. It was after reading bunny’s blog the thought provoked me that whatever she writes are at times the same even I feel and sometimes they are more beautiful in my feelings then her writings but what motivates me today to write is actually that most of the times those feelings are more beautiful in her words. The mere mention of the red bucket after the song was something that I will always remember whenever I see a red bucket in front of me, certainly that feeling of “TIME IS OURS” was only a feeling for me could have never become an expression until I read her blogs. And today with a new dream like many ,one of the biggest out of them is to learn playing guitar I start writing with a hope to achieve that capability one day to write or rather to express them in terms of words!!!!! perhaps what I have realized is its always memories which are interesting to read in seldom we generate interest in reading about the future except for the horoscopes and so we find ourselves smiling generally reading what has happened and what actually happens rather than reading what will happen. And so my next effort will be to recollect my first education from convent school of raigarh which has made “LINGUISTICALLY CHALLANGED”

1 comment:

Runa said...

actually, you write much better than I had expected. I think that most times after having written about something, I am able to love it more and love it better as I have already romanticized it enough to have written about it.

Standing by you for all your future endeavors in writing :)