Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AUSTRLIAN FALLACY…………to my unstable mind!!!!!

I have never been to Australia but somehow today I am feeling as if this country has something to do with me may be in future the truth will be discovered. Suddenly since morning I, a minute portion of such a big nation (India) have started feeling that what’s mine personal terms with Australia. When I recollect I have always appreciated Australian cricket team, Shane Warne and Steve Waugh are my favorite cricket player, yellow color is one of my favorite which is there dress in most of the sports, yes at times, I have commented that for Indians its not good to settle in Australia because I have heard it somewhere that Indians are not treated well there. But my whole of this thought process was basically for one silly reason which at present is a big issue of my life.

Off late I am in love with a girl, this time it’s not the same as few of u must be correlating with various names. She was always there as a permanent factor of my (love) lifecycle. Most of my relationship never worked out with any girl since her topic was always instrumental in that, as I never had a convincing reply for any girl regarding my relationship with her. I know here since the time I have not even learned knowing people, we met each other by virtue of being in the same town, same caste and same society and our parents were in good terms but not that strong terms to make us feel like brother and sister. How we started liking each other and finally in love today is the longest story of my life.

After a long era of carelessness, I have started caring for me and I realized the happiness of being loved and above that being in love with someone and so anything going wrong is blowing out of proportion for me, like AUSTRLIA. Today I desperately wanted to chat with her but her office server gone down which happen to be an AUSTRLIAN company and so is the server. A new boy and new threat to my love entered her life a year before when he was flying to AUSTRLIA for his job, fallen in love with her, came back from AUSTRLIA and then extended the proposal for marriage to her parents, I guess again AUSTRLIA is also one factor which has impressed her parents to say yes for the marriage and may be after her marriage she will go to Australia. Presently he is not getting a job which is again a deciding factor for the marriage but his AUSTRLIAN company is calling him back and this will become reason to expedite her matrimonial procedures before I reach to fight for my cause, Is it a co-incidence that everything getting against me are related to AUSTRLIA or I am badly in love or may be I have gone mad!!!!! Hhahahaa…enjoy and imagine the state of mind I am into and they call me I am peace keeper here. A peace keeper without having peace of mind basically this peace keeping mission has made me into pieces………Waiting for the day to go back to my nation.

3 comments:

Aashaayen said...

life does not stop with a comma.it completes with a fullstop and the it has yet to come.............

Runa said...

nice to see that you finally to agree to falling in love atleast

My Escapade said...

My peace I give on to you...